- This page describes how we collect, use, disclose and store the Personal Data of Users who visit only the www.pompefunebrimarin.com belonging to Pompe Funebri Marin s.r.l.. The information does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the User through links; they are independent data controllers and therefore reference is made to their websites.
- type of data collected;
- processing methods and data retention period;
- purpose of treatment;
- security measures, user rights and updating of the information.
Data processing is always based on the principles of lawfulness and correctness. Pompe Funebri Marin s.r.l. is committed to protecting the privacy of Users and is responsible for the security of their data.
- Data Controller
- Pompe Funebri Marin s.r.l.
viale Cavarera n. 1/i
34073 Grado (GO)
VAT Number IT01117770311
Data Controller's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Types of data collected
- Among the Personal Data and the Technical Browsing Data collected from this site, independently or through third parties, there are: name, e-mail address, telephone number, Cookies and Usage Data.
Full details on each type of data collected are formed in the dedicated sections of this information or through specific information texts displayed before the data are collected.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of the website.
All data required during navigation, unless otherwise specified, are mandatory and in the absence of their provision, it may be impossible to provide the service. In cases where some data are indicated as optional, Users are free not to communicate them, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are compulsory may contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through the site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Pompe Funebri Marin s.r.l. assumes no responsibility for services offered by third parties with whom the site has activated a link.
- Methods of treatment and duration
- The processing of Personal Data is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. It is carried out through IT and / or telematic tools and may include any type of operation (collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction).
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (system administrators, commercial, administrative, marketing staff) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller.
The updated list of Managers may be requested to Pompe Funebri Marin s.r.l..
Subject to legal obligations, Personal Data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this document or the purposes for which the User was informed. The moment we will no longer need it, it will be destroyed safely.
The User may at any time request the interruption of the treatment or the cancellation of data.
- Place of treatment
- The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located (sites within the European Union).For more information, contact Pompe Funebri Marin s.r.l..
- Purpose of the treatment
- The Personal Data supplied and the navigation technical Data collected by Pompe Funebri Marin s.r.l. during the access to the website will be used for the following purposes:
- for the provision of the services described and requested on the websites.
- for sending information communications by e-mail from Pompe Funebri Marin s.r.l..
- for the processing of statistics concerning the use of the site itself.
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
- Details on the processing of Personal Data
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and to track User behavior:
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
- Provision of data and consent to treatment
- The provision of Personal Data and consent to treatment are optional.
The provision of data for the condolences section is optional and the data collected in this way will be stored and processed exclusively for the purposes of the processing.
Failure to consent or provide incomplete information may make it impossible to carry out the activities and provide the services mentioned above.
- Navigation data
- While browsing the site www.pompefunebrimarin.com, the computer systems and software procedures that govern the operation of the site collect certain Personal Data whose transmission is included in the use of Internet communication protocols. Examples of this type of data are the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code that indicates the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other information related to the operating system and the User's computer environment.
The data referred to above, which are not directly attributable to identified Users, are collected by the web server hosting the site.
However, they are used by Pompe Funebri Marin s.r.l. for the sole purpose of processing anonymous statistics on the consultation of the site and to check the correct functioning of the latter. These data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. Apart from this hypothesis, as a rule they are not kept.
The information that the website Users deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding possible violations of the laws. It is up to the User to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law.
- Security measures
- This site treats the data of the users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, loss or unauthorized destruction of the data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, system administrators,) or external subjects (as a hosting provider).
- User rights
- The User, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, may exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data in common electronic format;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Garante Privacy - Italian Data Protection Authority);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller: Pompe Funebri Marin s.r.l. with registered office in Viale Cavarera n. 1/i, 34073 Grado (GO), e-mail email@example.com.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the User are guaranteed (except for the right to portability that is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller.
- Defense in court
- The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the stages leading to its possible establishment for the defense against abuse of the use of the site or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the data at the request of the public authorities.
- The Data Controller has the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information taking as reference the last modified date indicated at the bottom.
In case of non-acceptance of the changes made to the information, the User is required to cease using this website and may request the Data Controller to remove his Personal Data.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
This information is updated on June 8, 2018 and concerns exclusively this website.